License plate reader camera
Two industrial plate reader cameras are considered in this system which record the front and back plates of passing vehicles. Thus every passage or traffic would be documented in the system. The detected number by the plate reader camera would also be applicable for various statistical reports.
The license plate reader camera would have brought these capabilities to the load volume estimation system:
- Documentation of the traffic along with the image and plate string by the license plate detector kernel
- The possibility of providing various statistical reports related to each vehicle traffic and the volume of transferred load
- Calculation of toll and payment amounts by the truck based on volume and plate records in the related portal
- Accessibility level definition and forbiddance of enter or exit for a special vehicle
- The possibility of defining the trucks belonging to the system or contractor trucks and providing separate reports with various accessibility level.
- Providing statistical reports based on loading origin and depletion by having the vehicles license plate number