SAMPI is a suitable machine for integrating the production lines. In this sorter, the grains enter the machine through a conveyer and they are poured on the output conveyer with a high speed. When the grains are suspended between the first conveyer and the output conveyer, they pass through projectors, cameras, lasers and other sensors. Due to the high functionality of sensors and camera imaging, multiple images and data are captured from all angles of each grain in this short time (about a few milliseconds). By processing these images, each of the grains are grouped into different categories that you have set up in the user software, based on different image characteristics (size, shape, stain, fracture, stone and no stone, etc.). After passing these few centimeters, the grains pass a line consisting of several dozen compressed air nozzles. The nozzles are separately controllable and they are separately commanded by the system processor.
If a grain is in the undesirable group, the nozzles in front of it would be activated and avert it from the path and place it on the undesirable group conveyer. In this way, all the desired grains go straight to the desirable group conveyer. Meanwhile, 360-degree images would be taken from all of the desired and undesirable grains, and the processor extracts the characteristics of each grain based on its algorithm. The statistics of the performance machine are displayed live on the monitor and stored in the machine’s memory.
The Sampi sorter can divide the grains into desirable and undesirable groups, and finally, without extra sensors and cameras, a third group can be defined for the machine. The output conveyer transfers the desirable grains and can easily deliver them to another in-line conveyer.
In this machine, the conveyer’s width is designed to be capable of handling high capacities. For example, for grains such as dates, with an average weight of 4 g, it can easily handle a capacity of 1.5 t / h.
By the help of special spectra, problems such as presence of micro toxin (including aflatoxin), which is one of the most important export issues in exporting some products like pistachios, can also be identified and categorized.
This system can also be used in order to sort dried fruits, chips and chopped products such as potato chips, date chips, sliced onions and so on.
By equipping this device with laser in different spectra, it is possible to identify the inner characteristics of the products such as the stone of grains like dates stone.
The performance of the machine:
- Appropriate for sorting different kinds of grain like nuts, Beans, Cereals, Dried Fruits, Chips and Chopped Products such as Potato Chips, Date Chips and Sliced Onions.
- Color-based sorting
- Sorting based on size
- Sorting based on appearance characteristics (pistachio nutshell, raisin wood, etc.)
- Suitable for seedless fruits (dates, olives, cherry, sour cherry, etc.)
- The ability of sterilization with UV radiation
The machine features:
- Small dimensions
- The possibility of customization of conveyer width
- The possibility of designing a washable machine
- The possibility of adding an extra output (e.g. dividing the grains into 3 groups)
- 24/7 functionality
- User-friendly interface
- Industrial standard
- No need to water
The machine advantages:
- Quality and economical value-added based on categorizing the products
- Reduction of dissatisfaction or complaints and product return
- Reduction of wasted materials
- Reducing the production costs
- Production line Output and input precise controlling (production line management).
- Products health increase
- Permanent and repeatable quality
- Production line analysis and reports
- The possibility of product tracking